Today was epically filled with Michael Buble and his magical voice. He graced my ears whilst I was working on homework and reading my piles of schtuff. Today the world's heart broke a little since I found out he got married in March. I bet no one told me because they didn't want to crush my spirits.
Besides renewing my love for Mr. Soul today has been relatively uneventful as I did a bunch of mindless dribble. But I did NOT go to the bookstore today! two days in a row! oh i lied! i went yesterday! but i didnt buy anything! now that has to be some kind of record! Tomorrow is the dreaded SAT and Emily went to Stamford so Fatma and I had an epic music video battle. I think I won with my two secret weapons : Chasing Pavement and Ok Go's Here We Go Again. How can stylish nerdy boys dancing on treadmills not win?! It's pure gold thats what it is.
I really cant think of anything else to say. That is how cool I am.
6.03.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment