6.18.2011

10 out of 9 people are dyslexic

That's right people. Time to be jealous. Little Laura and all her Yalie friends went and saw this FAAANNNTABULOUS show for only 30 dollars. We were on the 3rd row back in the balcony so our seats were pretty perfect. It was literally the best musical I have ever seen. Danny Rad (yes I'm on a nickname basis) was amazing. He's a great dancer and a very surprisingly good singer. He is absolutely tiny though! He is so little that his suit coat was smaller than one guys pair of shorts. It had amazing costumes, scenery, and actors. Danny has great comedic timing and I've never heard applause go on for that long after a single song. Seriously people it went on for 2 solid minutes. If you ever get the chance to see it, DO IT!!! there will be no regrets and you will be able to claim that you were in the same room as Harry freakin Pothead. Not everyone can say that. 
I pretty much spent all day either on a bus to New York, in New York, or on a bus back from New York. We barely made it back before the dining hall closed. They were a little upset that they had to wait for us to finish so they could close up. I think something was wrong with the bus driver and his idea of what on time is because we got to the show 20 MINUTES late (minutes people minutes. thats like 4 songs. upset much? duh!) and we came back later than planned. Buy the man a watch or let the 35 very upset people at him. He'll never be late again. Mwuahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment