6.05.2011

blahblahblah!





This is how I pass my time when I do not want to do homework. Horray for macs! boo on Emerson and his silly stuff about poets! I actually had to lock Emily's computer in my room with mine so she wouldnt watch bones and i wouldnt watch the Young Victoria AGAIN. Boo hiss Emerson you made my day miserable!.... besides the blisters on my poor feet.
So I went to church today and I am here to tell you : DO NOT WALK 4 BLOCKS IN 3 INCH HEELS! BAD. IDEA. nuff said. it was a nice family ward though with lots of cute little kids and cute little old people. 
Emily came back today which was a joyous occasion in and of itself! We are going to have a The Young Victoria party Thursday complete with popcorn to celebrate turning in our essays. Oh boy I misseded her. 
Anywhoosies we had buttery bucks which is just a fancy name for free money that you can use at the restaurant downstairs and it was expiring today so Emily and I decided to use ours. We had a teensy problem: we werent hungry. So we looked for things we could stash in the apartment and there was practically nothing. Here was the original list (we had 10 bucks between us): two popsicles, two waters, a soda, and seven fruit snacks. Well they only had 4 fruit snacks so here is the altered list: two popsicles, two waters, a soda, 4 fruit snacks, and curly fires. Well someone stole our curly fries so then it turned into: two popsicles, two waters, one pop, 4 fruit snacks, curly fries and a complementary chips and salsa with the blue chips, ole! 

No comments:

Post a Comment