I was highly offended when I first got my macbook... when I went to correct my bounty of misspelled words it always told me to learn the spelling! So one time I clicked on it and I thought it was going to take me to this magical spelling school where I actually learned how to spell words correctly using my brain instead of the computer. (Sometimes when I write by hand I wait for the little red line to appear beneath my words saying it's spelled wrong. How sad.) Anyways instead of a little Ludwig von Drake (the donald duck professor) popping up and showing me how to correctly spell it with cute little pictures and ways to remember it, the computer just permanently learned how to spell don't dont. Silly me. I was a little disappointed but whatever.
Today I really didn't do much other than finish my giant essay. Twas an epically eventful day.






No comments:
Post a Comment