6.12.2011

I'm addicted.... It's a crisis...


You better like this picture cuz it took me a good 5 minutes to find it.
So in my new obsession, The Young Victoria, this young fellow in the bottom picture (Rupert Friend) really needs to get a new face since his is obviously already taken by two well know actors. All 3 of them look THE SAME. At first I thought he was a good combo of Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloomers but actually in fact they all look like clones. Anyways I really love The Young Victoria and have watched it a ton. I'm currently in the process of getting everyone to watch it.
So today I did a ton of homework and sadly did not make it to church. I got up at 1230 and that meant I had half an hour to get ready and all that jazz. Sadly that was not going to happen. 
We got 3 new people in our entry way and they seem really cool! They're here for the intensive film study course. I thought I had it bad but they have class 9 to 12 1 to 4 and 7 to 10. How silly is that. No joke.


No comments:

Post a Comment