6.28.2011

and I melt like butter

Can I get a holla? These are possibly the most gorgeous shoes I have ever, and I repeat EVER seen. Christian Louboutin has out done himself which I thought was quite impossible. I would literally die if I ever had these shoes, let alone hold them.  They are seriously a trillion dollars, but a girl can dream right?

So since I only have one class period left for both of my classes I figured I'd do the top 5 funnest schtuff/good times/funny crap that went down in each respective class. I actually made a list. Let's start with Modern Architecture:
5. The whole class getting lost the first day for class including the professor
4. Gun slingin' show down between the Professor and the crabby lady at Morse and Stiles (Seriously people! must we act like rude people with no manners and respect for others? I'm pretty sure we learn those skills in kineeegarten)
3. The furniture guy skipping down the isles since he loved his job that much
2. My hip loudly popping in the middle of the dead silent art museum and a girl in my class kindly tell me that I'm falling apart.
1. Me telling the happy furniture guy that his amazing post-modernism chair by a master of the whole era  looked like gumby. That's right gumby. 

Intro to American Literature:
5. Fun conversations before class started about completely random things.
4. Walt Whitman. Nuff said. Dude was creepy and some majorly disturbing things were said that I wish I could forget but haunt me day to day anyway.
3. Spending the whole class period ranking people from smallest to largest and in order of who would get beat up first instead of paying attention. Then discovering that Emily was doing the same thing. 
2. Finding out the muscle guy in our class was the floss in his 3rd grade play. You can really tell a lot about a person by what character they are in a play about dental hygiene. 
1. The mad search to find out if the word eternity had a Latin or a Greek root and being right. The synchronized "YES!" and arm pump out of Emily and I was really priceless. 

Today I went to class and thought up these awesome lists. We went to the fire station for Architecture and it was the best last field trip ever! We took our pictures with the fire trucks, with the firemen, and inside the fire trucks. I'm pretty sure it was the best trip ever... but looking back I do NOT have a great track record for field trips. I really can't think of any one that went smashingly... Oh well, life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment