6.22.2011

Shhh... Dont tell anyone

Dont tell anyone but I think I actually like Moby Dick. Now mind you I've haven't actually read the whole thing but the parts I have read I like. That is probably since I haven't got to the part about whales and all that jazz that goes on. I'll probably decide I don't like it since quite frankly icky, large, blubbery, fishes do not excite me. AT ALL.
Yesterday I went to class and came back and stuffed my face with food and tried to go to a lecture with Emily and Joanna but as Joanna would say (all with a British accent mind you) "There was a cue of 90 people just waiting for other people to leave so they could take their seat!" (insert expletives wherever you choose). Gotta love her. She is so dang funny. Anyways while we painfully let our food digest we tried to do homework but that did not work so well... I have a feeling I'm going to get nothing done in here but that is fine by me!  
I did something magical today! I got up before 1130. It may be a sign of the apocolypse but it is a risk I am willing to take since I need to finish my response, which is coming along well.

P.S. my life has been completed. I heard Lauren laughing yesterday and I walked in and she was reading my blog :) I can die happy now. NO wait I could die happy when I saw Danny Rad. Now I can die delirious.

No comments:

Post a Comment