6.15.2011

Really mister?

This must be one messed up and lonely dude to write weirdo poems like this. He has some profound statements and about about two moving poems but other than that he is a class-A crack head. He writes random stuff about operas and art. He dedicates whole poems to listing off movie starts he likes and boy he has a large range of taste. My Lit teacher has us read some of the weirdest stuff.... I don't understand why this has to be considered good American Literature since it isn't good. It's boring and confusing. And weird and creepy and completely and utterly disturbing. My Lit teacher always seems to pick on me when its something weird or awkward to say. It's probably because I'm the one who looks like I want to answer it the least. But this time I'm prepared! I looked up all the meanings that people could find in this jumble of random words and I am ready!
In other news today was epically uneventful. So I guess that can't really be considered news... oh well. Did I mention we have 9 girls sharing one bathroom? Yeah it isn't really working out too swell but it will all be over on the 17th!...if we all survive that long.... I did laundry today which really just involved me running up and down 4 flights of stairs while Emily took a nap and I washed her clothes and mine. Such a good suite mate I am :D i should get an award.. I think I'll make one.

No comments:

Post a Comment