What is wrong with the squirrels on this side of the country?!? I have gotten close enough to touch at least 3 of them that I can remember. Whenever they get close they freeze. It's like "If I don't move then you CANNOT see me." They are crazy! But then again they probably don't have to worry about getting shot with a be-be gun or being eaten for dinner here..... But I actually think we had some squirrel tonight... No really the food here is amazing.
Today was pretty long. I went to classes and saw some interesting rare books at the cool library they have here just for old books. It's apparently the biggest collection in the world. The guy who showed us around wasn't so excited that he pranced like the other guy... but he did dance and I'm pretty sure that makes up for it.
English was awkward and uncomfortable to say the least. Whitman. Nuff said.
I just got back from an epic dance party which ended up being 40x funner than I thought. It was intense beyond belief.






No comments:
Post a Comment