Say hello to my leetle friend. I never used to be a big fan of lucky charms when i was a kid. Really all i liked were the marshmallows because who as a kid doesn't like those yummy surprises in their otherwise boring cereal? English kids thats who. Just kidding, I have no idea what British children eat for breakfast. But Joanna refuse to eat them because they look so unhealthy...Probably because shes an eco-warrior...I know it's bad but that automatically makes me think of Xena the Princess Warrior. I also sometimes wonder how the crap I know who that is, but i attribute that to my brothers. Makes sense if you think about it. Anyways here I have honestly eaten lucky charms with every meal for the last 2 weeks. Lucky charms and vanilla silk, it's like my own dessert! But getting dessert would most likely be a lot more healthy. I can totally see why those kids are always after his magic charms!! Every time I eat them I say (and word for word mind you) "One of these days I'm going to buy a whole box of lucky charms and only eat the marshmallows." Every time. NO fail and one day I will! You know what Mr. Leprechaun.. can I call you Chaunie? Alright Chaunie I would protect you from those monstrous kids who try to take your precious marshmallow goodies! Have no fear for I will save you!... and then steal them all for myself. But that is besides the point.
In other, less significant news, today I got up, went to brunch/lunch/first meal of the day, went to church, and watched the Big Bang Theory. I was so tired I even recycled my outfit from the day before. I know someone call the fashion police. I will willingly admit that I deserve to be punished for that one.
P.S. What would you do if you had a whole box of lucky charms? How would you eat just the marshmallows? Answer the survey up at the top!
P.S. What would you do if you had a whole box of lucky charms? How would you eat just the marshmallows? Answer the survey up at the top!






No comments:
Post a Comment