Hooooray for frozen yogurt! Our entryway went and got some after we tried to attend the ice cream social which sounds pretty fun, right? I mean who doesn't love meeting people and eat some yummy frozen dessert? Only crazy people don't thats who. So anyways after the long journey through the somewhat sketchy streets of good ol New Haven we finally got there and we walked in and there was NO one there. There were about 14 people there maybe if we counted the guy who was the "DJ". And to make matters worse everyone was swing dancing! We assessed the situation and found that the runny ice cream and a group of people who were not open to my interpretive dancing was not the funnest place on earth so we left. I have renewed my love for froyo and am grateful that its a good excuse to eat gummy bears!
Classes were a bore.. I mean bear. We got a new girl in architecture and she is from Michigan but is actually Swiss. I like her style and it keeps me as still the only American! Woot! Represent!
English was insane. We went over Poe and Hawthorne today, two very interesting and optimistic and happy men! They should start a club and call it "Happy or Positive club" but just call it HOP for short. They would have some major success.






No comments:
Post a Comment