![]() |
| the picture that started it all |
![]() |
| we discoverd that i couldnt make my faces too soon because she would laugh and consequently not be able to make a good face due to her laughter |
![]() |
| ALIENS!!!!... but dont worry they come in peace :) |
![]() |
| I call it rabid hamsters. I think it is going to be a hit. like 99.99% sure |
THIS IS THE LOOK OF HARD WORK.
This is my friend Lauren and I hanging out in their suite's common area. Emily and I were there for like 4 hours. NO JOKE. we "worked" on homework, put a dent in the largest bag of popcorn I have ever seen, laughed until we almost died, and watched funny YouTube videos. I consider this night a major success.
Most of these were taken when we were in a entry way meeting but I dont think they cared that we weren't paying attention.. but whatere.
Today was an epic day for classes. Not really. They were funish though. About as fun as college can get with nothing super eventful happening. I did learn that I am not a miserable artist when we went to sketch furniture for my architecture class. This amazing guy/curator took us through the museum and he was so excited he literally skipped through the isles. I hope that when I get old and get a job I'm that excited about it. Moral of that story: if you like furniture make it your job and then you will love it so much you will feel the need to skip and throughly enjoy yourself.
















haaaaaaaa. i like this.
ReplyDelete-lauren (your best bud who takes absolutely ridiculous pictures with you <3)