6.08.2011

Mr. Whitter


Mr. Walter Whitman. I have a feeling if we ever met we would not be good friends. Your writing is sometimes inspiring and sometimes weird (a little more creepy than not). But hey whatever floats your boat. I heard some interesting rumors about you but I dont judge so do your thing man. Whenever I see you I think of the Dead Poet Society (YAWP!!! and a little Carpe Diem!) and that makes me happy so you have at least one redeeming quality. Look at you! Moving up the ladder!

P.S. ...... I like your beard (note KE$HA reference)
I finally finished my essay fo'rizzle. I've noticed that my life lately is consumed by dead men whose writings I have to read. Hip hip hoooooray. 
Today was epically uneventful except for a fun trip to the buttery where I got my butt kicked in foosball and pool... twice. Oh the shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment