6.14.2011

Really? This is what I do with my life?

Welcome to my recent television obsession. Now it won't replace The Big Bang Theory, but only expand on it. At least I don't watch silly shows with no point. They actually use real math to apply to crime scenes. Very educational. Promise. So I knew the fellow on the right looked awful familiar and oh boy was he.

That's right. Bernard the Elf from Santa Clause with Tim Allen. I don't know if I'm supposed to feel embarrassed for the poor guy, proud that he got a grown-up role as a grown-up, or just be amazed that he is the same guy. He plays two extremely different characters so mad props to him and his acting skills. If I ever met him I would totally expect him to be like Charlie in Numb3rs. That is how fantabulous he is. (Yes that is a word. It is synonymous to fabu. Which is also a word.)
Today I went to class and did my architecture presentation which would have gone a lot more smoothly if we had actually been allowed in the building. I wandered around them yesterday with my friend Lauren and the construction workers were delightful and showed us around and were very kind and courteous. Today not the same. But it wasn't their fault. We were only allowed in the courtyard of Morse and Stiles Colleges. Thank goodness I took pictures with my phone just incase. 
I got my first college essay back and I consider it a success: a B. Pretty good for a first timer. I'll live with a B.

No comments:

Post a Comment