6.24.2011

Guess who's back! and it isn't Lord Voldeymort!

Let's play 20 questions but the condensed version so here are 3 hints:
1. human
2. funky dancer
3. good taste in music
You win! ding ding ding!!! It's the crazy dancer guy from the Yoyo Ma concert! Lauren and I went over to check out the music scene that is at the quad kitty-corner from us since we could hear it and wanted to know what was up. He was there and as awesome as ever. He didn't have his cool gloves but what he lacks in costuming he makes up with in animal usage! Seriously the 3 of them should start a dancing circus or a road show or something.
Anyways the rest of today was pretty unproductive since I'm pretty sure I had the mean Reds and was aching for some Tiffany's so I watched some Big Bang Theory and went shopping and ate some ice cream. (The last two were rewards for researching my paper topic for 3 hours. Good for me :D but no one missed me while I was gone :( bad for them!!!) 
Tomorrow we hit the city!(note the Ke$ha/Ketchup/Cashew reference) But when I wake up I will feel like myself, not like a rapper and I will also not brush my teeth with a bottle of jack. I defiantly fall under the toothpaste category in the subgroup of crest. 
Time is tik tokin and I dont plan on fightin till I see the sun light so imma better get some sleep before I have to get up at 6 in the freakin morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment