6.27.2011

Bazinga

Our whole universe was in a hot dense state then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started wait! the earth began to cool the autotrophs began to drool Neanderthals developed tools we built a wall we built the pyramids! math science history unraveling the mystery that all started with the big bang. BANG!

Oh the sweet music of the big bang theory. It has become my new go to show. Really I'm on the 3rd season. It was easy. The episodes are funny and go by quickly consequently leading to me watching another one...and another one...aaannnnd another one. The humor never ceases to delight me. Hehhh heh. The show really is just an all around amazement. For all you poor, lost souls out there who have never had the amazing experience to witness the great humor of Sheldon Cooper might I suggest you start now before people start to shun you out of sheer disappointment in your lack of television taste.

Anywhoosies today I really did absolutely nothing to be quite honest. I don't know how I did it. First I started off by contemplating reality, then I moved on to finding a cure for cancer, and I topped of the day by solving world hunger. I would say it was a pretty boring and pointless day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment