7.01.2011

There are less frightening things



Personally I would like to know what is up with Peter Pan. First off he has like a bagillion movies and books about him but really what is so neat? I know he can fly and i love the Disney movie but i dont know what is so appealing to name your company after him. Peter Pan is a boy who never grows up… what lady wants a boy who never grows up? he's also sneaky… once again, not a fantabulous quality. So basically he can fly. Huzzah.

Today we dealt with another Peter Pan side company. Mr. Pan has a peanut butter brand which we all know had the ecoli scare and apparently a bus line which we rode today that should also be tested for ecoli. There is somethin nasty up in there. I swear all the sketchy people in  dear ol New Haven were like "Hey! Let's all ride the bus line named after a little boy who frolics in tights and flies around with his friend the glorified grasshopper! Oh yeah and lets go to Boston!" As you can tell I'm a little crabby. The ride did not go well since we had like 9 transfers and at least 2 hours of layovers and delays. Plus all the busses are named something creepy like "the lost boys" or "Slightly- the Dancer"...ooooodddd. It was a voyage to try and forget. We will have to see what this adventure will hold but if this is the beginning it is going to be AWESOME.

Today was my last day at Yale and parting was such sweet sorrow minus the sweetness. It was honestly one of the saddest things ever. Such an amazing time i'll never forget. But I'm excited to explore Boston! Watch out Harvard and MIT you got a Yalie coming to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment