7.06.2011

A Hearty Headache

I really did nothing exciting today. It is rather pitiful. We got up, drove to Idaho, waited for the orthodontist to change the elastic art in my mouth and then came home. But I did get to play with my friends... if I can still call it playing. It sounds fun to call it that but really we don't play. We sit around. So consequently I got to sit around with my friends and by George I liked it.
We had dinner in Poky with my lovely nieci and John and Kellie. Kellie gave me a new game to play and it could quite easily turn into an obsession. So watch out. Did you know that navigation systems can't say Pocatello? They say it all funny like poh-kah-ta-low. its odd and a little upsetting but it reminds me of the cab driver in new york who said it that way.... oh what a fun trip.
On the eventful ride home I was driving and (of course the bad things happen when its me) a semi tried to squish us. How inconsiderate. I don't think i deserved to be almost squished and I definitely did not enjoy it.
So now I have a headache from almost being squished and wearing sunglasses forever, but I shall finish up the night with a round of the Big Bang Theory and try not to laugh so loud that I wake up people again.

P.S. my mother tried to give me a bedtime and a time I should get up by for the summer. WHO DOES THAT?!??!  a) im a big kid b) its summer for crying out loud c) that is just flat out silly. I think I know when a good time to go to bed is. She said she was willing to compromise and I suggested 1230 but all I got was a "no." Guess what mom! I'm not going to bed until I want to! Waaaatch me! Muwahhaha!.... rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment