7.07.2011

Once you go Mac you never go back

I would like to take this opportunity to express my love for my MacBook. It is the peanut butter to my jelly, the sidekick to my superhero, the mac (hhhahaha puny) to my cheese, the Leonard to my Sheldon, the oh I think you get the point. My lil macmac has gotten me through all of Yale and played so many YouTube videos it would probably disgust you.
I now get all confused and frustrated when I use a PC and try to avoid them like the plague. Nah really I'm okay with them they just frustrate me to no end. I like all the cool things it does and how nice it is to take funny pictures of my friends and me in funny colors and record all the cool times of my life. It has become my trusty blogging machine that brings you all of this fun.
I just want to say... I love you MacBook and I'll never leave you. Ever. If we are in a burning building I will take you and my GIANT AP euro binders from 10th grade. If we are ever on a pirate ship that is going down you, yes YOU, are coming with me.
I love you mac. forever and for always. I love technology and I love you. You are the best friend a girl could ever have. Forget a dog. I love my mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment