7.28.2011

Reap what you sew

So (should I say sew? but I already did... enough with the puns!!) the new season of project runway started today and I must say that I am purdy excited! There seems to be a lot of talent and some really nifty people but there are two very,very special people missing....

Austin and Santino with their awesome show " On the Road with Austin and Santino". All of Austin and his nonesense and the way that Santino put up with it that made it a delightful show. They are both such unique people that the show was amazing because of it. No joke, besides Laura, Austin was definitely my favorite personality to ever grace Project Runway. Santino also did a mean impersonation of Tim Gun, which was only rivaled by Michael Costello's rendition of Michael Kors. They really should find someone to do Heidi and Nina and then have a tea party or something. That would be epic. I really obviously know wayyy too much about the show. The only one I know more about is America's Next Top Model. Now THAT is frightening. I have a never ending pocket of knowledge on that show. No lies.
Favorite moment of Austin and Santino? EASY. Here it is:

Wow. It makes me laugh, but in a really good way! For sure something to make you feel better after watching Gretchen whine about how good she was and then go on to win it all. Seriously almost stopped watching it after she won. This was really one of Lifetime's better shows! Innnn love! I'm really sad it isn't back yet... :( Imma have to cry some big crocodile tears if it doesn't show up soon. 

So today I really did nothing but work on my french class and I didn't get much done because I got so bored with it so I watched Keeping up with the Kardashians, which I am dearly in love with, I swear they are my second family. Along with the Kardashians I watched a lot of Project Runway just to get myself all excited for tonight. Did it work? Nope, just wanted to watch the Kardashains some more. Funny people they are. I can name them all. Can't tell you anything about airplanes but I know the Kardashians!..... that really shows my priorities in life. 

P.S. (what kinda post would it be without a p.s.? pshhh. a poopy one.) New obsession: Cameron from the Glee Project singing "Your Song" by Elton John. Lhuuuvvv it. Cameron's amazingness 

No comments:

Post a Comment