So I watched this show today called Dance Moms. It's on lifetime and I liked it. It reminded me of the good old dance days and made me grateful I did not have a teacher like that. They lady is mean, but truthful and, unlike all the people say online, I don't think she is mentally abusing these kids. I think she is being a real dance teacher who expects the best.
Of course I went on and googled dance moms and up came this website. Did you know they have a whole website dedicated to dance mom-dum? Well they do and the crazy people actually have a handbook!!
That's right. Check it out:
I wasn't joking....
Droid update: Has not been found. Still MIA. Must have fallen down a well. Lassie is not doing her job. Will continue in mourning for 2 more weeks. May extend mourning if necessary. Pray for my phone. It needs our help.






No comments:
Post a Comment