I can honestly not think of something epic I have done recently that deserve a whole entire blog post devoted to it (other than crazy stupid love, which was epic but I have nothing to complain about after seeing it, so it is not in consideration). I decided to pick 5 things I am currently, or have been for a while, quite obsessed with. Let's start with the eye candy.
1. Cameron Mitchell from the Glee Project
So I swore to myself that I wound never, ever, ever watch the Glee Project and one day I watched it either due to boredom or to see the degree of wretchedness it had achieved... but I ended up liking it. Shame on me. (side note: Even if I do see cowboys and aliens I WILL NOT LIKE IT. I won't let myself. That is where I draw the line. It has no redeeming qualities. None.) This said Cameron guy can sing like an angel and is a very awkward individual, but that is okay because he rocks being awkward and I'm in love with his songs. Seriously YouTube him. Thou shalt not be disappointed.
2. Salt and Vinegar Chips
I know, I know. People are either in love with them or in hate with them. You can guess what side I'm on. They are for sure an acquired taste and I have definitely acquired that taste. I eat them all the time, but sometimes they hurt my teeth so I have to endure for their deliciousness.
3. Jodi Picoult books
Her books are amazing. Beside being a fiery redhead she is also an amazing author. She wrote My Sister's Keeper (the movie couldn't even hold a candle to the book) and like a patrillion (real number?...should be...) other amazing books. House Rules was definitely one of my favorites and I would recommend it to anyone. I was so into it I read it all on a trip to Idaho. Her books always have some crazy ending and are serious page turners. I'm just finishing up Nineteen Minutes. Loooove it!4. Sally Hansen nail stickers
Love of my life. I really don't know what I did before these suckers. They are super duper easy to use and really cute. I love them and seriously Sally Hansen should hire me to sell these puppies because I have probably got a trillion people to buy them. (Same with TOMS. Seriously I have a whole speech. One time I was at Journey's and pretty much sold this girl a pair of them and told her what size to get and everything. Seriously people! Hire me! I like to sell stuff!!!!...Which I'm pretty sure runs in the family...)
5. Zebra
Seriously people I liked it before you did. I'm pretty sure I was into zebra when I was still in diapers. You know what, I know I was. Beat that. Oh wait you can't. BOOM.










No comments:
Post a Comment