That's right. I want to be a gypsy rodeo queen. It would be the combination of all things lovely. I know they don't exist, but if my genie loves me it will come true! So to highlight the reasons why I chose the two unique lifestyles to make a combination I have found 5 good reasons for each one. We'll start with the rodeo queen.
Rodeo Queen:
1. awesome fringe on ALL of your clothes. (I'm pretty sure you would be disowned if you didn't)
2. You get a big crown that is built onto a hat for maximum comfort.
3. You get to be in all the parades because who doesn't love a rodeo queen?
4. Cowboys. Nuff said.
5. You get to wear crazy outfits that are all adorned in sequins and other large amounts of insane things and blame it on the fact that you're a rodeo queen!
Gypsy/Traveller:
1. You get to wear giant dresses when you get married.
2. You have your own TV show.
3. You get to move around a lot (plus? minus? i dooo not know)
4. No real commitment other than being married.
5. You get to dress like a wacko and pass it off on the fact that you're a gypsy!
So combining the two is probably the best idea I ever had. It beats out a princess any day. (unless you count a rodeo queen as some sort of princess, which I guess you could... they are royalty after all) Genius I say, genius. I would walk around in one of those giant gypsy wedding dresses with tons of fringe and sequins on it and wear a cowgirl had and be in all the parades, but keep no real commitments. Man, life would be AWESOME!!! (I wonder how one goes about becoming a rodeo queen without actually having to be in a rodeo.... I'm morally against them.)
So today I did 4 units of my french class and I am no longer frightened. If I were in Mr. Francis's class I would say I have conquered half of the Beastie!... but I'm not so I won't... wait just did. Well whatever. I also watched dance moms and was not disappointed. Man I love that show. Who's excited for Project Runway to start tomorrow? me!! so expect something on that!!
P.S. I got some complaints about my random tangents so I'm going to try and reign them in. (Reign. That is a weird word. shouldn't it be spelled rain? But that is already taken so I guess it should be rane. or rayne. Either way then the other rain would have to change and we would all be even more confused.)
P.P.S I found the most awesome website ever. Seriously ever. If you are sad click on it. It will not disappoint. Rodeo Queens of Australia







No comments:
Post a Comment