Today I went to a baseball game. The first one of the season for me other than the Bees game but thats a different league or something. That whole part really makes no sense to me. I don't get the A's and why they have the ones they do... whatever the mystery of it keeps it fun.
Well anyway it was the Orem Owlz vs.
My home team the Chukars. (Which always brings to mind when Ashlyn was like 3 years old at the 4th of July parade and their mascot came through and she goes "Look daddy! a chicken!!")
It was a fun game. I went with my daddy and hung out with Aaron and all his little friends. They were pretty funny. Winning quote of the night: "You sound like my mother when we played football. 'DON'T HURT MY KIDS!!!'" ahhahaha. Best one. Its a total you have to be there moment and a total the way he said it moment. Well it looked like the Chukars were going to win for a while but sadly they didn't. It was 5-7. Soooo close. They were ahead for a while.
I've become quite addicted to this game called words with friends. its super duper fun... aaannnd addicting.
In other news I went and picked out glasses with my dad today for my dad. not me. i don't need glasses. horray for me! anywhoosies he got what i like to call "nerdy chic" classes. the kind that are popular these days. he kept saying that he had the same glasses in 4th grade. Well daddy the 60s are back! Retro is cool. I'm too tired to be funny and all I want to do is read my freakin Harry Pothead book.







No comments:
Post a Comment