A DAY
1. AP Chemistry- I know it is AP but the book is large and we have like 40 problems to do a night. When I shut my eyes I see equations and stoichometry.... GREATT...Whatever, I signed up for it so it's my fault.
2. Marketing- We exercise. Yup that is right. We ran stairs for 2 minutes and did lunges... let's just say for the next two days I literally could not move. Me and a potato had the same range of motion. I eventually have to get a book for that class too, but I guess we don't need it yet since she hasn't said anything about it.
B DAY
1. Humanities- I got a giant text book but then divided it up into smaller parts. For that we have nightly reading, which isn't that bad because they are usually short but sadly they are mostly boring.
2. Precalculus- Little book. But heavier than one would think. Time consuming stuff that is.
3. Interior Design- Seems really fun and very interesting (we are discussing American Architects right now, which I am quite well versed in thanks to Yale) but I have to get a text book for that too. I am currently unaware of how large it is since it is still en route from amazon.com.....we shall see but I bet you 10 dollars it is a big un'
4. AP Art History- just the name sounds intimidating! The class is really interesting but very labor intensive. Not to mention the book weighs ELEVEN pounds. A HAM weighs less, TWO Chihuahuas weigh less, BABIES weigh less, a bag of SUGAR weighs less, FIVE macbook airs weigh less!!! I think you get the point. The sucker is H-E-A-V-Y.
I would like you all to take notice of all the B day classes versus the A day classes. Can you tell which one is more mentally straining? Yup, B day.
So since this blog is so boring (without pictures) I decided to post the pictures from California. Here they be:
They are all from Venice Beach. Pretty chill, huh. I really like to take pictures. The bottom one is my fav.
P.S. I really miss playing foosball and eating cookie dough every night with the world's best foosball coach. Rock on Lo-sco.





No comments:
Post a Comment