So I'm pretty sure you all know what I'm implying, but since this statement is applicable to all subjects such as Harry Potter and anything you hate to see begin or go I'm going to clarify what I mean.
Tomorrow is my last first day of school. Do I care? No. I am sad? No. Do I want to be done? YES!!! I got senioritis in May. Sad huh. I just want to go to college already. Sending a high schooler to college and then back again is like giving a kid the best sucker in the world and letting them have it for a minute and then taking it back and giving them a dum-dum. I don't know about you but in my book that is just plain rude. Rude I say.
Now some of you may be saying, "Gee golly it's the night before school starts, why is a youngster such as yourself up at 11:11 (make a wish) when you have seminary that STARTS at 6:30 in the marnin??!" Well I would reply and say, "because the glee project finale was on. That's why." I totally called who won..ish and who would win the fan favorite, which wasn't that surprising. I won't ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, but I doubt anyone who actually reads this has ever seen the glee project or would even think about watching it. That statement makes me question if anyone actually reads these when there are no pictures and that in turn makes me question reality and if I live in an altered state... well that is a whole can of worms that really should not be opened.
P.S. This is my first blog post of a PC. Someone kidnapped my mac. No I did not lose it, my mother took it. We are having a battle of wills. She wants me to clean the bathroom, my room, and the family room. I say eh, no thanks.
8.21.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment