8.25.2011

Bet you wish you could do this too, huh. I KNOW you do.

Today did not start out so great, but it did end nicely. So I was getting into my car and spilled juice all down my shirt and all of the Beatles in their not so obvious appearance on my shirt. So I was late to seminary....well more late than normal.
But after receiving a very heavy AP art history book (it's ELEVEN pounds people!!!) and getting a rather hefty amount of homework, I set out to embark on making something that represents me for marketing class so that people could remember me. After an intense hour of labor this was the finished product:









Life-size TOMS made out of paper! How cool I know!!! I made it completely out of scrapbook paper, except for the bottom which is card stock. The little tag on the side of the shoe is a mini flag with the blue folded in. they are completely lined with the black card stock and how I made it is a secret. How I made my name on a flag isn't though. All I did was use the shapes on Word to make it. Twas easy peasy. So I expect you all to be super duper impressed. Donations will be accepted and applause is always welcome.

Wanna know what else excited me today????
My Beatles lunch box! I got it today and it is fabulous to the nines!! I think I'm turning back into a little kid.... I have a metal lunch box, eat lunchables, drink capri sun like it is going out of style, eat those crackers with the fake cheese, and have Lisa Frank folders with unicorns, kitties, and puppies on them. Yes I am almost 18 years old and I act like a little kid. Sad, but not... all at the same time.

P.S. My day ended nicely because I watched Project Runway and Anthony Ryan did NOT go home. It was so close but I swear if he left I would have stopped watching it. aaannnnd I got to watch Dance Moms again, which I am quite openly obsessed with. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment