8.27.2011

"Don't hit me in the face with a bike!"

Tonight I went to the premier of Kid History 6. That's right, a YouTube video. If you haven't seen them you really, really need to. They are quality humor.
Here is the gist of the episodes: Some kids tell the commonly known stories in their family and the adults (who the stories are actually about) act out the stories how the kids tell it and speak in the voices of the kids. Watch them. You WILL love them. If you don't we cannot be friends.


It was held at Cottonwood high school and we all just hung out and waited forever...and ever...aannnnd ever for the show to start.


Then they brought all the main actors on stage and they got the crowd all pumped and let us cheer for them for a while. Then we proceeded to watch all of the 5 episodes before it with all the commentary by the directors/people/actors (who are all the same) and they told the real stories and how the filming for each episode went. The new episode was quite fantastic and very funny.

After the show we did meet and greet. There were a TON of people there, good riddance it was packed. Here I am with all the main people:

John and Randy. It's a Laura sandwich!! (Randy proposed to his girlfriend at the end of the showing. It was cute) 


Me and Richard. The only one in the show who isn't related and doesn't play himself. He plays all the random characters. Isn't he cute?


This is me and "silly Bwett". He came up with the whole entire thing... guess he isn't so silly now, but he is tall. Everyone in the episodes are like 7 feet tall.


This is me with their dear mother who bore all 8 of the children who so proudly act in these videos and who the stories are about. She is so sweet. 

It really was a fun time and I'm totally doing it next time. I watched Arthur last night and really really liked it. I must admit Russell Brand is not a horrible as I thought.

P.S. the mac is back...... wack!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment