9.12.2011

Why? Don't you have anything better to do?

Okay, so I struggled for a while to figure out what to write this post about since I have no super exciting events happening currently and I have no totally awesome pictures I wish to share, sooo today I decided I would talk about spam. Not the nasty wanna-be meat product, the spam email. Yes random I know, but I figure I shall enlighten you all on my opinion of the  wretched stuff.

Spam email is just dumb. You don't want to buy half the stuff they are trying to sell you and you really don't want to sign up for eHarmony.com to find the love of your life (but hey, if you do go right ahead!).

Also stores who you stupidly give your email to and then they proceed to send you every little thing they might ever possibly have on sale. Oh look! They are having a sale on garden gnomes at aeropostale! Wow!! I must get me one! Espeically since I get it FREE (yes free!) when I buy a pair of jeans for only 50 dollars! What a deal! I must have me some!!

And then there are the ones now days where all them spam people try to be all sneaky like and hack people in our address book and make it look like they sent you some weird way to win an iPad that totally worked for them. But they are always people you KNOW would never, ever never send you anything....

So Mr. Spam you need to either just admit you're spam or find some better way to hide yourself. The end.

P.S. I magically got rid of the 300 extra cupcakes from the farmer's market. Here's how: Stand in the middle of the commons and shout "FREE CUPCAKES!!" at the top of your lungs. They swarm like bees.


coolest cupcakes EVER. for more cool ones check out 518 cupcakes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment