Howdy ya'll. I know it has been quite a while since I have posted, but between being busy and having really nothing to talk about I haven't had much to say. (weird I know since if I'm busy I should have something to talk about, but alas I did not) Since i last posted I have managed to get sick just days before Sterling Scholar being due, taking my horrible chemistry test, and then the SAT on Saturday.
So I recently read "the Help" and really really liked it. It wasn't the conventional story and it had personality. I would suggest it to anyone.
We then of course had to go see the movie so I went and saw it with my mom and aunts. The movie even had word for word quotes from the book and the casting was stupendous. There was this really cute guy there and he looked all lonesome in his wheelchair with his messed up knee and I was going to be charitable and go sit by him, but some girl showed up. Boo hiss.
P.S. If I don't make any sense I'm sorry. I gots me a "sick" brain going on.







No comments:
Post a Comment