9.07.2011

A club for a better tomorrow

For the sake of time I am going to only talk about the events that happened today, but do not fret all my fun labor day activities will be addressed in due time!!

The farmer's market (just fancy talk for club week). The TOMS club (which I am el presidawnty of) sold cupcakes! Yummy yummy, huh!! Well we made 300 the day before, which took yearrsss, no joke. I swear this whole dang farmer's market took like 15 years off of my life. Here are some fun pictures of what went down!


The first two pictures are valuable evidence why we DO NOT let Audrey hold the camera....



Unfair I know, they were unprepared.




Why you not join the TOMS club? 

Audrey: The person you don't want to take your family pictures.



Prezzy and vice prezzy

I would say that the Farmer's market was a success and should go well tomorrow, but I won't be there since I'm going to the Dew Tour. Cross your fingers that I meed Shawn White!!! 

P.S. there is no Tom. TOMS was originally called shoes for a better tomorrow but that was obviously too long so it became TOMS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment