9.20.2011

Fo rizzle

Seriously I think teachers sit around all day and think of all the homework they can give you...oh wait, the do. That's their job.
As you probably can guess I had a patrillion things to do after school and consequently could not sit around and think of a good blog post.

I am currently reading the help. Oh boy, is it good. I'm not very far yet so don't ask me questions that could potentially revel the ending or some significant part. I think it would be best not to discuss it at all until I'm done with it. Deal? Thanks.

We went to Paradise Bakery for dinner tonight and it was NOT paradise, it was the farthest thing from it. I have never been so confused and/or scared at a restaurant in my whole entire life. Now don't get my wrong the food was good and the restaurant itself was nice, but I honestly did not understand a thing that was going on. Between the accents of the people and having to go from station to station to get my food like I was getting freakin merit badges or something really upset me. They should have a map or a flow chart or something. It was about 3895781986435172310 times more difficult than it should have been or was meant to be.


P.S. I guess I don't get the dollar my mom promised me I could have if I went to bed before 10:30. Oh well, I'll swindle it out of her some way or another.  MJ dollar bill! Whabam!!!


Not really a dollar bill but whatevs

No comments:

Post a Comment