And that is off topic. In my humanities class we had to do an architectural analysis of a building in Salt Lake. Instead of taking the easy way and doing the Public Library, which would have been too toooo easy since I am a master of modern architecture, I chose to do the Joseph Smith Memorial Building which I have always been totally in love with. The whole place oozes class and just embodies everything I love: velvet, gold gilded, and epic chandeliers. Here are some pictures I captured:
It was fun times, but not as fun as my architecture adventure at Yale with Lauren, whom I miss so bad sometimes it physically hurts. Mommy didn't jump up and down and giggle with me like she did.... how sad.
Tonight I ventured into Alta territory for the Alta vs Jordan football game. Twas a close one. Saw one of my teachers there, he has the cutest kids. Carly and I then talked to random unidentified strangers on this funny website. We pretended to be a blind Amish girl with a 3 legged 2 teethed seeing eye dog who got hit by a buggy in the end of the conversation. I seriously thought I was going to pass out from lack of oxygen. Too..much...fun.
P.S. I have tried to eliminate the word "so" from my posts. Notice it's one time use? I've noticed it is the only transition word I apparently know how to use. I'm tryin to make it sound how I talk people, can't help it!













No comments:
Post a Comment