12.04.2011

Long time no chat, ya?

I know I haven't posted in a long time and that is bad. Bad me!! So instead of playing yet another escape game that I never win, I decided to post on my blog. Now a lot of things have happened since last time. We moved, I had surgery...again, and I hopefully took my last SAT EVERRRRRR! (watch, now I'll eat those words) Those things would take too long to talk about so I'm going to share some things I've recently been into.

1. Florence + the Machine

They just don't make people like this lady, she clearly evolved into being this weird. I love her music and think she is quite talented and creative, but really? Must you be this STRANGE???? This lady, her name be Florence so we already know she does not function in this century since that is obviously a name for the older sisters, or as I like to call them, sweet spirits. She's actually quite pretty but the weirdness that she has inflicted on her wardrobe and makeup choices clearly undoes all that pretty. Shame. Don't believe me? The proof is in the pudding. Only she would have blue egyptian back up dancers from the 60's. Problems much? YES.


2. the Big Bang Theory

I know this is old news but I just really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally love my Shelly Cooper. He is also strange, but his strange is a good kind of strange. He's not a "Hey! I'm going to paint my face so white that I look like I fell in a bucket of chalk!" kind of strange. He will appear again in one of my next posts.... it's going to be great.

3. Dear blank, please blank & Grouchy Rabbit & Iwastesomuchtime

These are all awesome websites that I read, laugh, and repeat. I could literally spend all day reading these things, no joke. Iwastesomuchtime has a ton of funny pictures so I'm going to share a few. 
(The top one you have to click on to get the full effect)





and my favorite..... 

4. The Ryan Gosling


What kind of post would this be without The Ryan Gosling in it? A crappy one thats what. I just threw him in here for kicks and giggles.


5. Lily Collins 

I really like Lily Collins. I think she's super pretty and can rock those big eyebrows! My mother hates them but I think they have become her signature. I'm actually not allowed to think she even has an ounce of cool since she is the spawn of Phil Collins, whom I utterly despise. But since I hate his music, and not him as a person, I say I don't have to hate her too. 
She was recently in a little film called Abduction with Taylor Lautner. Which also shows (yallz I just tried to spell shows so's. It sounds the same.... dont juuuuudge...) how cool she is. Oh Tay-Tay. He's just loverly. I finally brought his cardboard cut-out self out of punishment and now he hangs out in my room and scare the begeebers out of EVERYONE. No fail. It's quite entertaining. So to maximize terror I keep him right where you can see his shadow so it appears that some random scary dude is waiting to kill you, but it isn't. It is just dear Tay-Tay.

P.S. I even got my mom to start calling him Tay-Tay.


No comments:

Post a Comment