11.10.2011

minimauzy

Hello everyone, yes I know that I am a slacker so there is no need for the horrible punishment which I know you had planned to inflict upon me. I have just been enjoying my relaxed week and I was so relaxed I forgot to blog. Shame, never ending shame.

Tomorrow we have a "minimal" day thanks to our lovely football team making it to the playoffs. (Did they even have playoffs in Idaho? I don't think there were enough teams.....) What really bugs me is the fact that they call it a "minimal" day and only a "minimal" day. I am going to keep putting "minimal" in quotes because it really isn't quite a great application of the word. The day is seriously just a short day. We have the same amount of education, just squished into a couple hours. I personally think that they don't call it a short day because they don't want to offend the people who are lacking vertically. So I thought of some phrases that would just not be right without the word short in them. I have replaced the word short with "minimal" just to show you how weird it would be.

"I'm not minimal, I'm fun-sized."
"Minimauzy" (to replace shawty since that could be offensive. I think the Beebs would greatly protest the removal of this word.)
"the minimal bus"

Wouldn't it be odd if people went up to other people and went "haha, you're minimal!" ??? I think it would be. I would give them the funniest look of all funny looks.

So tomorrow is 11/11/11 EVERYBODY MUST MAKE A WISH!!!!! DON'T FOOOOORRGET!!!

P.S. Harry Potter weekend. I'm quite excited. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment