1.21.2012

Sister wives date

Last night I had the pleasure of going on a "date" with my "husband" and "sister wives." (This whole sister wives thing may sound terrible but it is all in jest. I swear. Our "husband" always has about 30 girls around him so we joke that he is practicing for the future when he becomes a polygamist. We are the girls who spend the most time with him so we have assigned wife numbers. I am 3.... It would have been cooler if I was number 4 so I could say "I am number....4." But that is beside the point. In short we are kidding and have absolutely nothing to do with these people.)

(Don't you think he looks more like a girl than the rest of them. I DO. Hims needs help)

Anywho. We went and saw a fantastic performance at Hillcrest. Now Hillcrest may have the IB program but other than that they are pretty mediocre at everything else, except for theater. They are seriously like the gods of all high school productions. Their shows always sell out and they have casts of over 100 people. They are insanely good. So after all this hoop-lah over their performance of Aida I decided that I needed to see me a Hillcrest production.

We saw Moments, which was something they made themselves. It was a mixture of scenes from plays and songs that went along with stories in the actors' lives which they told. It was very interesting and REALLY SAD. One of the main guys made me consider leaving Ryan Gosling but then I realized that our love is never ending and it just wouldn't be fair for me to leave him thus.

(We haven't even gotten to the good part yet so hold your horses)

After said date we (just the sister wives) had a sleep over, which concluded at finally going to sleep at 4 in the marnin. Needless to say we slept in until noon. Of course. So one girl needed to ask someone to the Sweethearts dance and, duh, we all wanted to help. So she gets everything all ready and then we realize there is one problem. I was the only able bodied person at our soirée. One girl had just had toe surgery and the other girl had on a leg brace. So guess who had to drive to his house in someone else's car. Me. Guess who had to ring the door bell and run? You're right! ME!

I have absolutely no problem doing such things, in fact I love doorbell ditching. (But not like a serious love for it where I do it all the time. I wonder if they have a support group for obsessive doorbell ditching... probably not..) No joke EVERY SINGLE light was on in the house where the kid lived so I had to be super duper sneaky and employ my mad spy skills that I've acquired over time. So while the other two girls hid behind the fence I ran to hide behind a pathfinder that was parked in the neighbor's drive way and would be the perfect hideout.

So I'm standing behind this car and feeling uber proud of myself for this awesome hiding spot. There aren't any lights on at the neighbors so I'm doin realll good. I knew those super secret spy lessons would pay off... oopps. not so secret anymore... oh well. So I watch them (I could see through the car windows and I just felt so cool and smart for using this more than opportune spot to hide) open the door and take in the stuff and then I watched them walk around (thems people have HUGE windows). I didn't want to leave for fear of being sighted. I was considering leaving in a few seconds when the driver's door to the car opens. A really cute guy opens the door and says, and I QUOTE, "You can get in the back if you want." I D.I.E.D. It made it even worse that when he opened the door the light popped on and he's in there with a girl (they were obviously not related) who is dying of laughter. In that brief second I considered my options I could, a) scream and run away b) drop to the ground and pretend I've entered into a coma c) laugh and run d) actually get in the car. None of those options sounded that great so I just said "Oh, we're asking someone to the dance" he said "oh yeah Mitch" I said "yup" he shut the door and I thought "it's time to go" ran and never looked back.

Now first of awl there were no lights on in this car, there was no noise, the car had not moved for a very long time, and the windows weren't foggy er nothin. So it is kind of their fault that I had no idea they were there. They could have made some noise or something... rude people. BUT it could have gone a lot worse. I did come up with some possible scenarios. Here they are:
1. Dude says, "Go away. We are busy."
2. Dude says, "WHAT THE CRAP ARE YOU DOING HIDING BEHIND MY CAR???" and ruins the whole opperation.
3. Dude calls the kid we are asking.
4. Dude clubs me over the head and drags me to the police.

What made the whole situation even worse was the fact that he was cute and looked really really familiar.... I think that concludes the interesting things for the night.

P.S. I'm never asking anyone to a dance again. Things just go nastily awry.

P.P.S. Do yuh like my new blog background? I Does. I Literally gasped aloud when I saw it and I knew that I must have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment