11.01.2011

Horrible Halloween

I think bad things have happened to Halloween. It has been unjustly corrupted. Exhibit A- G

What happened to Miss Shortcake?.... NOT GOOD THINGS.
Teenage mutant wierdo turtle


How sad. She has droopy pom-poms. Not a great cheerleader she is.
This is a sad, sad joke that shares the same name as the Tin Man.

They called it the 90's pop star. Boy oh boy wonder who that could be.....

I dont think this outfit would keep you very warm.....

I also think that some costumes have been completely warped. Exhibits H-M
Pretty sure those shoes aren't very useful for a full functioning Power Ranger. I sense some inaccuracy...
Power Ranger 2.0. This also does not seem quite appropriate for your day to day monster thrashing.
Wearing a cookie monster headband and a blue dress does not a cookie monster make.
Same goes for you "Elmo"
Look! A good ole M&M!! I had one of these for my dance costume when I was a little kiddie. IT WAS AWESOME.... and green.
Now this is a delicious candy beloved by all has been ruined. WHAT A SHAME.

I am quite disappointed and that is why this year I was a muggle. What a sensible, modest costume. Yay pour moi.

No comments:

Post a Comment