1. Sparkly TOMS
Of course I lovers my sparkly TOMS because if I didn't I would be a horrible person.... well TOMS president.
2. Kim Kardashian/ Kris Humphries wedding
Miss Kimmy sure knows how to throw a glammy wedding, and they didn't even show her GIGANTIC dress that she walked down the isle in. I finally got to see them get married since I only saw the first half like 40257910892 times and the second half of the TV special one time.
3. Glitz pageants
Speaking of glitzy things Glitz pageants are super glitzy! How many times can I say glitz in a sentence?? Well, 3 times I say!! I would love to be in a pageant but I am too old to start now... I know some people are super opposed to them but I think it all depends on the situation. On this picture they honestly made her eyes a little too big. She looks like her eyes are pained onto her plastic polymer face as she sits in a cardboard box on the shelf of wal-mart. Take that how you may.
4. Sparkly macbook cover
I think my macbook would love one of these and it would be a great reward for loving Ryan Gosling too. I must acquire one of these pronto. (p.s. I just forgot how to spell acquire and had to try like 40 different ways)
5. Sephora glitter nail polish
Now this aint no run of the mill glitter nail polish. I seriously think it has real gold leaf in it. I love it and every time I go in Sephora I feel the need to paint my nails with it. The stuff never fails to astonish me by how cool it is.
6. 3D phone case
That's right they make 3d phone cases and I want... no I NEED one. I think they are the epitome of awesomeness and can never be topped. I think people with these things are so dang cool. Now mind you I have never seen someone with one in real life, but if I did I would run up to them and give them a gold star of awesomeness and love.
7. Tiffany & Co
What a cute color Tiffany & Co has. Beside being Audrey Hepburn's love they sell very sparkly things, and that people is what I am all about.
8. Sparkly Louboutins
Ummmm, hello! Awesome? I say YESSSSSS!!!!!! Sparkle and Louboutin. Seriously there could be no more grandiose combination. Thank you Mr. L for being such an ingenious little stinker who knows what makes a girl's heart beat fast.
9. Swarovski crystal covered Mercedes-Benz
Totally saved the best for last. I can't even believe they make one of these but when I saw it I got so excited I couldn't not post it. Over 300,000 crystals were used and those suckers are NOT cheap. Here are more pictures of its radness.
I lovers all things sparkly and glittery but now mind you they can be trashy. I'm sure you all know of the incidents I speak of so there is no need to post such atrocities. (woah...... guys I spelled atrocities right all by myself.. the first try. Hold your applause, but I do accept check and cash. Sorry but at the time I cannot process credit cards... I don't have that app yet :(.....)
P.S. I think these frowny faces :[ look like vampire frowny faces. This one :-{D look like hims got a mustache. I made it up. Look! ;-{D now he winketh! :-}D now he has a handle-bar mustache!!!
.... Oh dear, I must stop....
















Hi! i'm pretty much commenting to say i miss you! and why do i miss you? cause i re-read this and cracked up at your trouble with acquire, i totally agree with the sparkly shoes, i feel a burning desire to try them on when i see them at department stores, and i have the middle necklace on the tiffany's thing and i love it. you should get one and then we can match. i love you. when you get accepted to a college over here in the northeast and you visit one of their "tours for accepted students" or whatever, let me know and i'll crash the party so i can see you... <3333
ReplyDelete