1. Ryan Gosling has style coming out of the wazoo.
He is so dang stylish sometimes it hurts. He sure knows how to rock a suit and I don't think I've ever seen him look sloppy.
2. He was in the mickey mouse club. Yup he sure was.
You may recognize some Justin Timberlake and JC Chasez. Talented little bugger, which leads me to my next point.
3. He is in a band RIGHT NOW. and they are delightful.
They are called Dead Man's Bones. He made it with some other famous dude who is inconsequential since he is NOT The Ryan Gosling. They originally wanted to make a halloweenish play but it ended up costing a lot of money and they didn't want to write a script so they made it into a CD. They had 2 goals making it 1. They wanted to have 2. They didn't want to do anything that took more than two tries, so if it did it was out. They used a children's choir and this is them all dresseded up with Mr. Delightful in the top right corner. I like it, some people don't. But hey it's your taste it music even if you have bad taste. Own that bad taste.
4. He is a really talented actor
Of course everyone knows him from the Notebook but I thought this picture was too cool and too trippy not to put up. Hello he must be totally awesome if he gets to act with Hor-hay Clooney and Pauly G.(Paul Giamatti) Did you know that Pauly went to Yale. He sure did.
5. He is Canadian.
Now you may say "hey, why does that make The Ryan Gosling so cool? You're American!" And I say exactly! I would totally go for an international marriage AND it just proves that Canada has all the talented people and us Americans just mooch. For those who have no idea what I'm talking about refer to my blog post "Oh Canada, the land I don't call my home"
6. He is fun to google. and my computer likes it
This happened at Yale. I looked down and my computer told me "mmmmmRyan Gosling". Computer, I could not agree with you more. You are such a wise computer. I shall give you a hug....... Done.
7. The Ryan Gosling loves his mommy.
The Ryan Gosling took his mommy to the Ides of March premier. How cute is that?? And it isn't the first time he's done it. He ubbins he mommy and takes her everywhere. Excuse me for a moment while a gush............................ alright I'm finished.
8. He plays the guitar, the uke, and the pianer. What a talented dude.
9. He is funny and really nice. Watch his Jimmy Kimmel interviews. He is a delightful individual.
10. He is an inactive mormon. Yup he is. MUWHAHAHAHAHAA. I almost died there. Sorry for the loss of composure. I just cannot contain my love. Plus he says nice things about mormons, not meanie things that would make me mad.
These are the reasons why The Ryan Gosling is amazing. If you don't believe me google him. On YouTube someone attributed his awesomeness to being a Scorpio, but I think he's awesome just because he is The Ryan Gosling and he can be. Come on, if there is a capitalized "the" in front of your name you are automatically important.
P.S. The post title is the lyrics from one of Dead Man's Bones's songs. I think he wrote it for me :)..... or Rachel McAdams. Whatever, ya know.
P.P.S. I keep posting this and then thinking of more and more things since I just am so impressed by The Ryan Gosling, so if it magically grows do not be surprised. Tis just me...adding more to already a ton of stuff.











No comments:
Post a Comment