My pretty college (dorm for the west coasters). Calhoun successfully finds a way to be the FARTHEST building away from everything. But it has some majorly redeeming qualities like the fact it looks like Hogwarts. :) no complaints there. I think I should buy myself a wand.
But today is the first fitting day that I can actually comment on my experience here at Yale because it was drum roll..... My first official day of class! Now this is my first time at college and all and I am used to high school, but really?? THREE hour classes?! Why? I just really don't understand it since halfway through the class we have to take a break since we are all going to fall asleep. But anyways they are such a great experience and I am super grateful to be able to do it. There are only 10 high school students doing the first session. There was supposed to be 12 but two silly little girls decided not to come. Stinks for them.Tomorrow I get to do a ton of errands since I don't have class and I get to see my purdy student ID card on which I probably look like a Who who doesn't know who she is supposed to look like. Oh the possible levels of nappiness it could achieve are endless.
Anyways back to reading and organizing notes from class! This girl in my suite is getting paid 30 dollars a class to take notes. Hmph! I wish I could take notes and get paid....






No comments:
Post a Comment