1. Whilst looking at a picture of a prom group and glancing at all their lovely, happy faces I thought, "Well, they all look nice.... But it's always the nice looking ones that are psychopaths..." Now who thinks that?? Something must be wrong with me. No I KNOW something is wrong with me.
2. Whilst listening to my ipod I wanted to change the song but I thought, "Oh no, I can stand listening to this song I don't want to use up all my skips." That, my friends, is when you know that you have listened to Pandora for too, too long.
3. (I'm done with all the weird thoughts) Allison Janney is destined to always play a mother. Exhibit A) Juno. Exhibit B) Hairspray. I know those are only two of her many movies, but gosh darn it they are good ones. So you keep on playing mommies Miss Janney!!
4. Armie Hammer. Ubbins my friends, ubbins.
He has such an odd name, yet such an alluring face and an attractive timbre to his voice. Oh my my. We saw Mirror Mirror and he did a rather fine job. It took my the whole movie to figure out where he was from, but IMDb saved me and told me he was from the Social Network.
I think he looks like a real life Ken doll....
5. This picture is just really funny so I thought I'd share it.
heh heh heh....






No comments:
Post a Comment